Objectives of CHE
1. To educate men and women for effective and satisfying personal and family life and responsible citizenship;
2. To prepare leaders in the various fields of home economics: home economics education, family life and child development, nutrition, food science and technology, hotel and restaurant administration, clothing technology and interior design;
3. To provide leadership in home economics research;
4. To contribute to the enhancement of the quality of life of Filipinos through community extension and volunteer service programs;
5. To address the constitutional provision to strengthen the family as the foundation of the nation; and
6. To enhance appreciation and valuing of home economics.